welcome to this our special space where you can view all of the work we have made together over the past few years.

Wednesday 23 January 2013

At the very beginning

Soon will be featured in this common blog of ours the first series of our past collaborations, butI would like to tell a little more about the day I met Jane and her work...

It was on Flickr during the Winter of 2010 and I came across her artworks I don't remember how, but it was an intense joy for me. I tried to know more about her and I discovered her portfolio, a little bit more about her personality and I wanted to be her friend, because I admired her and loved very much what I felt about her.

We indeed became friends, even if we never met in person and to be close to her is a privilege.

Here are some images I was so happy and lucky to discover :

Tell the wish of thy heart in flowers















Aurelia

2 comments:

  1. cendrine and jane, i have just found this blog... yes, deep joy for me... : )

    lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, such a joy too to read your comment and to discover your work ! You are very welcomed, and thankyou ! :)

    ReplyDelete